What do you think about the idea of a collective, international 5BL report database?
The form to insert the reports would have the following dataI would suggest the following information / structure as a starting point. Of course this can be discussed and optimized:
- Is it a personal case of youself or of one of your patients?
- Gender (Male / Female)
- Handedness (RH/LH/Unknown)
- Embryonic germ layer selection, Tissue selection (multiple selections possible, when multiple tissues are involved)
- Doctor’s findings/letters, Images, … (anynomized)
For each language (e.g. english and your native language)
- Optional: Additional used therapeutic methods (on top of the 5BL analysis and strategies based on this knowledge)
- Diagnosis of classic medicine
- Tags / Catchwords
- Case description / report (in written form, audio record or video)
This is such a fabulous idea, Ingmar!! I’ve just had some sort of trauma, however – concussion/broken ribs – so I’m not sure I can participate within your time frame, however, I can try.
Thanks for your quick reply, Andi! I am very sorry to hear about your trauma – I wish you a fast and good recovery!
It’s no problem if your reports would come later – I just want to validate if it is worth the effort to start the project or if there are only a handful of persons who would participate., so that I would instead concentrate on other projects.
Id like to offer, to take a simle comment from a client for example – a picture before and After.
The problems before and the result After the therapy. Its doesnt matter the type of Layers, first time. A just to do a simple Google form to fill it in
that sounds good. I will let you know when the archive starts. As I got only a few answers so far (probably because of this difficult situation worldwide), I will wait a few months and start a second try/call.